Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let me Get back to you



This week has been so busy and I am so glad its over. So this is my week in bullets.
- the play was stressful and the rehearsal were too. I'm glad its over.
- I had alot of fun hanging out with old friends from church after the play.
- I need to stop drinking coffee, I think I'm having heart palpatations.
- a mac book can bring the worst of enemies together for some hillarious pictures.
- I love my leggings.
- I put up really pretty christmas lights, I'm excited.
- I start voice lessons next week, I really want a part in Big River.
- I'm babysitting tomorrow and I babysat tonight.
- I had an hour and a half long phone conversation with my mom tonight.
- I'm pretty much friends with everyone, despite what others think.

I still need to review my November goals and make a few new Demcember ones, I'll get to that tomorrow, right now I just want to sleep for about 12 hours, but not before an episode of Supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.