
Right now I have about 2453045 things that I should be doing, but instead what am I doing, you might ask. Well, I'm laying in my bed at 11:40 at night, watching Supernatural and only thinking about the article I need to finish, the math homework I need to make up, the dust I need to wipe off of every surface in my room and the fact that there seriously aren't enough hours in the day. I've heard people say that all my life but up until the last few weeks I hadn't realized how true that statement can be. All I want right now is to just have some time alone and watch TV and forget all the crap I have going on and the people and things I have to deal with, but intstead I have deal with all the crap, all the while doing it to the point where not to seem like a total bitch all the time. I told myself I'd be asleep by 10, now its 11:55.




















Ha that always happens to me...the more work I have the less I do. Sorry about everything that's going on and hope that it gets better soon!
ReplyDelete