
All day I've been planning this awesome post that would just be so new and creative and kind of fun and reminiscent for me. But tonight as I lay in my nice warm bed in my comfortably cool room I realize just how freaking tired I actually am. I'm exhausted. and tomorrow I have such a busy day! So for tonight I'll just do a quick bullet through on important notes and one of my favorite Sex and the City quotes.
- OM3, or the Gossip Girl threesome was absolutely ridiculous tonight. I was actually embarassed for a. Hillary Duff. and b. my once love for the character Dan Humphrey.
- Hurricane Ida is supposed to be coming in anytime now. oh rain....
- I get to see L in one of her plays tomorrow.
- I'm not sure how I'm feeling about somethings that are going on with one of my oldest friends.
- I feel like I need to talk to K about whats been going on and confront her about all thats happened in the past two weeks.
- I'm loving my column that I wrote. Its just so....me.
- New York has been on my mind pretty much all the time recently. You know how theres the saying that guys think about sex like 13 times a minute or whatever number it was. Well thats the way I am about New York right now. But of course, Jay-Z, Breakfast at Tiffanys and Sex and the City don't make it much better.
"You musn't give you're heart to a wild thing. The more you do, the stronger they get, until they're strong enough to run into the woods or fly into a tree. And then to a higher tree, and then to the sky." - Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffanys




















I love Breakfast at Tiffany's such a good film! Hope you are safe through the hurricane if it appears and that you resolve everything with your friends. Thanks for following! :)
ReplyDelete