Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Living Life


I really need to start being healthier. Its always been on my mind, but over the last few months I've noticed some changes that I'm not happy with at all and I really want to change that. Unforetunatly though, it hits me right at the peak of holiday time. I mean, seriously, Thanksgiving is TOMORROW! Last year after new years I was sooo good. I went to the gym everyday, I had this perfect routine and I started to feel it kicking in. But then Sound of Music started and I was just so tired all the time. I knew I needed to go back but I just couldn't bring myself to go back there after I'd dissapointed myself time and time again. I guess what I'm saying is that I really want to be able to go back to the gym and feel better about myself, but right now i have no motivation and I really need some right now. I know that I have time but I also know that after school I'm so tired after school and that I babysit and I have work. But I know I need this now and before I go to college. Because if I don't do it now, I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.