Friday, November 27, 2009

No Sleep, No Dreams




Yesterday, Thanksgiving, was much better than I first expected it to be. I got to spend time with my family and despite all the dysfunctional chaos that always goes on during it, it always ends up being fun. The lunch was good despite the ridiculous cost, my grandmother calling me a cheater and the frigid temperature of the entire room. After lunch we came back to my cousins house and played with the puppy and then Emily and I had to take her grandmother home and we listened to Backstreet Boys. Eventually we started to play this game called Wits and Wagers which we ended up playing for almost 4 hours! It was awesome. and something we all hadn't done in a really long time. Since my family has a tendency to exclude others even when they might not mean to. Now I'm just really excited about Christmas and all the stuff the holiday season will bring, especially an end to my horrid math class. Because right now thats always at the back of my mind, haunting me that until this class is over, I might not be able to graduate from high school. Which is a scary thought.
Now back to the overall title of this post. Last night I had this really weird dream. It involved, well, 2 guys that at one point in time, about 3 years ago, I really liked. Not at the same time, but in the time span of 2-3 years ago. And now fo some strange reason I've been dreaming about them, and not in some weird freaky way but just in a way thats making me think about somethings I haven't thought about in a while and giving me feelings I didn't know I had still had. In the dream, both of them were telling me that they still had feeling for me, but had never told me, but neither of them would just come right out and tell me that they wanted to be with me. Now, because of this dream, its all thats on my mind. Thankfully I don't have school for a few days so hopefully I'll be able to get over it and forget about all of it, seeing that it was actually only an dream.
I think I'm going to try and go shopping now, but maybe not shopping but more of looking around for a few TV/movie/music deals and watching the ridiculous crowds of people while at the same time watching my mother cringe! She hates both crowds and shopping. Now if only I could get that dream out of my mind, then everything else would be just fine. I really want to decorate the tree as well, or get a tree first, oh wait I forgot that we have a horrible fake tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.