
I can't believe its already Thanksgiving Day. Right now I'm sitting in bed, watching the first season of Supernatural and listening to Adams Sanders, "Thanksgiving Song". I really do like Thanksgiving alot, even though this year is going to be really different because we aren't doing it at home like we usually do. Because everyone in my family has been sick over the last couple of weeks my grandmother didn't want to come into the house so instead this year we're going to Henderson Village down near Perry. I'm not sure what exactly it is but I just know its pretty fancy and it just doesn't really feel like Thanksgiving because no one is cooking and no one is going to sit in the din and fall asleep while watching Elf. I love Elf. So now for that ever-present "What I'm Thankful for list":
-my family
-the oppurtunity I have to have freedom.
-my friends, from both school and church.
-Jared Padalecki(I've started watching Supernatural)
-really hot guys in general.
-music, all kinds of it, even if I don't neccesarily like it.
-my health and my families.
-Christ.
-my ability to change my mind.
-the ability to love.
So this is my list of what I'm thankful for, of course I'm thankful for more, but right now this is just whats been on my mind. Now, I'm going to wish all of you, or the 3, maybe 4 people who read this, a happy Thanksgiving and time spent with family and good food.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.