
I can't believe that there are less than 2 months left in 2009! I'm already starting to develope my christmas list and it isn't even thanksgiving yet. This lost will probably be pretty long seeing as I'll be going to college soon after. I know for a fact that I'll probably want a laptop, a few new TV shows, a lot of clothes, some of my moms rings fitted for my fingers, and definitely some itunes! Plus I think my mom is getting a new phone with verizon and I'll possibly be giving her mine and I'll be getting a brand new phone! I know this list sounds a little ridiculous, but compared to last christmas, nothing can be bettter. oh and a straightner. Plus I think I also want some scrapbooking stuff. I mean I know facebook will always be there for looking back at pictures, but I think a scrapbook would be so good for taking to college and like showing off to friends. Plus I think this year I want to buy some small gifts for my friends. I've never done that before but its my last year at home and I think maybe a cute scarf or something like that would just be cute. Back to the scrapbook. My mom is a real big scrapbooker and she has multiple books since I was born and they are always such a joy to look through and to show to other people.
Man, Ryan Reynolds is soooo hot. I'm watching The Proposal right. I want me a Ryan Reynolds! He is absolutely gorgeous and I'm pretty sure that him and Scarlett Johanson are the most attractive couple ever! I just thought I'd add that. Pizza and Ryan Reynolds...the perfect combination!




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.