Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas List



Last year at this same time, I don't remember getting excited about Christmas and all it brings with it. Like right now, I just can't wait for the next month ahead. The next 3 weekends before Christmas are going to be jam packed for me. I've got parties, babysitting jobs, and tons of ghetto lights to look at with my family. I just can't believe that this time next year, I won't be here with my family the few weeks leading up to Christmas, which are always the best to me. I've really only got about 9 months left at home altogether, and I love being busy but what I love to do the most is just chill out with the family and watch Elf and play games.
With Christmas less than a month away I'm also starting to plan out my christmas list and the more I think about it the more stuff I think about that I want to add to the list. Like a pair of raybans, new jeans, a ton of DVDs and music, a laptop, a camera, and luggage. But maybe the biggest gift of all will be knowing whether or not I've gotten into UGA early admission. Its all I can think about. It would be such a relief to start the new year off knowing whether or not I'll be going to my first choice college. Other than that, the only other thing going on right now its taht I'm still in what can be called my "cuddly mood". Which is the mood I tend to get into whenever I get the itch to maybe be in a relationship, or atleast consider it.

1 comment:

  1. cute post and i love the picture! i already have a pair of ray bans (love them) but i the honey colored ones are on my list too!

    i actually found out i got into the college i wanted to go to 2 days before christmas.. i applied early decision and got a phone call with the wonderful news! it was the best christmas present ever and i hope that will happen for you too!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.