
My Christmas was very good overall. Singing at church was good, and from all the compliments, we sounded good. Christmas eve was good and spent with all of my family, which was so fun because we watched my cousins wedding video with all the hillarious drama and the ridiculous heat. We took a ton of photos and I opened the family presents. So here is what I got:
family(moms side)
-pretty pair of earring
susan boyles CD( apparently my grandmother thinks I sing like her)
20 dollars
money for voice lessons
parents
-Kuerig single cup pod brewer
-garmin
-2 scarfs
-Supernatural season 3
-beautiful turquise ring(I'll post a picture)
-pair of gloves
-thermos
-slap chop
-pretty hooded sweater
-The Ugly Truth Blu-ray
family(dads side)
-40 dollar target gift card
- 100 dollars from my grandpa
-strange poncho thing from my grandpas wife
-scarf
I'm pretty happy with everything, but what I'm even happier about is the amazing deal I got today at Movie Stop! I got all of this for less than 60 dollars: s.1 Lois and Clark, s.3 of Dawson Creek, s.1-3 of The OC, s.2 of Roswell. I tend to collect DVDs, and I have a ton of shows on DVD, its what I love. I hope everyone had a great christmas.




















We got my sister-in-law a slap chop - she was pretty excited about it! I actually hope I get one for my birthday next month! :P
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Christmas - scarfs are the best to stay warm. I hope your voice lessons go well, I used to sing in choir in College and miss it dearly!
ReplyDeletewe love paper hearts as well:)
ReplyDelete