
I've recently seen this on a few blogs but I firts so it on A Fab Brunettes
which I absolutely love by the way. Since christmas happens to be my favorite time of the year I wanted to share all of these awesome questions with all of ya'll.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Definitely wrapping paper. I work in a gift shop so I wrap like a pro with all the bows and curled ribbon. And recently I've seen alot of people customizing their gifts, I think I might do that this year.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Personally, I love a real tree, and up until last year we had a real tree, but then my mom convinced herself she was allergic to the tree so we went to an artificial one. I just don't feel that it looks right, it has all these holes and doesn't smell good.
3. When do you put up the tree?
We usually put it around the second week of December but this year we put it up the Sunday after Thanksgiving because of how busy my family was going to be.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Aroud the 28th or 29th, because my mom always puts on this huge New Years Eve party.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I don't think so, I just know that like 3 years ago my grandmother made hard egg nog and me and my cousin had an egg nog drink contest, lets just say the results were not good.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Well the gift I feel like I might have been most excited about was my baby born doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My little brother, everything he always wants is so expensive.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom, there are always thing I know she wants or needs.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, we have a huge one that goes on our mantle, and when I was little loved to play with it. We actually have like 6, but that ones just my favorite.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
mail! They really are fun to look at. Especially when they are people my age who I haven't seen in a long time.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't really think I have one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually, Elf and I'll be home for Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I really don't have to do much, but for my mom, dad and sam, I do it like the week of christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
everything.
16. Lights on the tree?
Tons.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
definitely "Baby its cold outside"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I love to Travel. We usually have christmas eve and christmas morning at home and then go up to Atlanta to see my cousins that afternoon.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
I can, but I won't.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We've had an angel for as long as I can remember.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
I get to open extended family ones of christmas eve and one from my parents but the rest are for christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
How ridiculously rude people can be.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
I love the traditional stuff, but I really love funky colors like purple and lime green.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
meat, salad, potatoes and yummy desserts.
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Stay at home and get lots of sleep.
26. Favorite Christmas tradition growing up?
Well since I'm still growing up, probably shoving my whole family(11 of us)into our car and going to look at ghetto christmas lights.
27. Favorite tradition now?
What I said above.
28. Favorite Christmas Memory?
I really love just staying at home sleeping, and eating and watching TV with my family, but I really love my alone time as well.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.