Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quite a day



the picture, above, is some collage that facebook will do of your pictures from this year, its pretty cool.

Today,today,today, what a day. I babysat, changed a stinky diaper with limited drama, decorated gingerbread men, watched Elf, slept, shopped for gifts at Target, saw a wreck and called 911, wrapped gifts with my friends, wrecked my car on my uncles car, cryed, went to steak n shake with my friends, realized I have best friends, looked at lights, watched 500 Days of Summer with my best friends, and my mom and my brother and his best friend and now I'm sitting in my room writing and listening to the 500 days of Summer soundtrack. Sounds fun, right?

Now on to my recent award:



Here are the Rules:

Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.


1. Where is your cell phone? headboard

2. Your hair? gross

3. Your mother? sleeping

4. Your father? couch

5. Your favorite food? good

6. Your dream last night? wishful

7. Your favorite drink? cold

8. Your dream/goal? love

9. What room are you in? bedroom

10. Your hobby? boredom

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in six years? new york city

13. Where were you last night? asleep

14. Something that you aren't? sweet

15. Muffins? chocolate

16. Wish list item? itouch

17. Where did you grow up? south

18. Last thing you did? think

19. What are you wearing? pajamas

20. Your TV? DarkAngel

21. Your pets? many

22. Friends? confusing

23. Your life? confusing

24. Your mood? confused

25. Missing someone? 2008

26. Vehicle? scratched

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Your favorite store? target

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight

31. Last time you cried? minutes

32. Your best friend?(s) tonight

33. One place that I could go over and over? NYC

34. One person who emails you regularly? teenboard

35. Favorite place to eat? southern

now to pass this on:
Lisa from A Day in the Life
Fab Brunette from Ramblings of a Fab Brunette
Christine from The Sweet Sea
Ocean Dreams
Amanda over at Teasingly Diverse

and I know it said 6, but I just couldn't think of any.

3 comments:

  1. aw, thank you!! :) I saw in your Twitter stream on the side that you're a fan of Empire Records - that was SO one of my favorite movies in the nineties! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award sweetie, that was nice of you! The film 500 Days of Summer is a fun movie, so glad you enjoyed it! I am going to have to look for that picture application on Facebook, looks like fun! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you darling!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.