Sunday, December 13, 2009

Deferred



I found out on Friday, that I have been deferred from the college I have wanted to go to since I was little. The one whose games I've been going to, and cheering at, and watching from the coach at home. The one my mom went, and the one my dad, and uncle went to. Its the place I knew I wanted to go to, in the town that I knew I wanted to live in. And they didn't want me. I know that its early application, and theres still people who don't want to go there, and that I still have a good chance to get in, but I really wanted this. I wanted to get in and know that its where I would spend the next four years of my life.
All I want to do for the next five days is curl up in a ball, and cry some and then watch movies. But instead, I'm going to write my essays, and do my math work and somhow get a passing grade in my math class.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I am so sorry...applying to college is so stressful and I got deferred too. I know everyone says this but you will end up at the place that is meant for you...so try not to worry!!

    ps I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.