
I've either been in yoga pants or my pajama pants all day today, and I'm loving it. I babysat this morning, which involved me changing a horrible dirty diaper with my horrible gag reflex, and building gingerbread houses. But after the kids left I changed back into my pajama pants and sat around watching some movie called Eight Days a Week. Eventually I got up and made the boys lunch and then got to cooking for christmas eve tomorrow. I'm making a strawberry mandarin orange salad with a cinammon rasberry vinagarette, mashed potatoes with a parmesean bacon crust, and chocolate chess pie. We're also having some meat, but other than that, its what we're eating. After the 2 hours it took to peel about 25 potatoes, and get them all boiled and mashed, I got to go upstairs and enjoy the movie, Heathers and now I'm watching Dark Angel, a tv series from 2000 with Jessica Alba and the hottie from NCIS.
Aren't lazy days the best though? the days when you get stuff done but still don't go anywhere or change clothes? I love that I didn't have to face anyone, and I was just able to chill out at my house and watching movies and cook. And man, do I love to cook.....sometimes. I really can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas eve. The last christmas eve where I'll be permanently living at home. Its crazy. I'm all ready for my dyfunctional family and really good food. I hope everyone else has an awesome christmas eve. And I'd love to hear about your best lazy days, and your christmas eve plans.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.