Sunday, December 20, 2009

17 Days



Thats how many days I have until I have to go back to school. And I plan on cherishing every moment of this break before I go back for my last semester ever of high school. I want to have sleepovers with my friends and go to lunch with college friends, make cookies, watch movies and cook dinner for my entire family.
Now, I need to apologize for my lack of posting the last week. I was either studying, sleeping or watching Freaks and Geeks. The latter 2, more than the first. I was just in a really big funk last week after my defferal from UGA and having to hear people talk about it, but now I know I got into another good college so now I'm going to act like GCSU is where i want to go and I'm still going to reapply at UGA, in the hopes of being accepted through the regular admission process. I'm still in kind of a funk(partly due to welll.....that time of the month)but I think I'm slowly coming out of it.
I would also like to thank KAC over at A Boston Belle for my first ever award, and I will definitely, on my next post, give out the award to other and post all the really cool questions that come with it. I've never gotten an award and I think its so cool that I'm finally getting into this whole blogging thing and that other people are reading what I'm writing, I love this!
Now, in order to catch everybody up on whats been going on over the past week, heres a short bulleted recap:
- I started and finished the 1999 TV series by Judd Apatow, Freaks and Geeks, it was absolutely amazing and had the most adorable actors(James Franco!)
- I passed my Adv. Trig class with a 74! and yes, I am excited about that.
- We got a new TV, its huge!
- I did half of my christmas shopping, and now I only have a little left.
- Last night I went to the party in Warner Robins with some of my church friends, its the most fun I've had in months, I really wish I'd gotten to know these people earlier.
- Today I went over to my friend Katys house to visit her after she got her tonsils out. Her, Christine and I just talked and chilled out and had a really good discussion about how much we wish we were all better friends and where we think all the tension last year stemmed from.
- Tonight I went to look at christmas lights with my family, they are crazy.
- I've been in a cuddly mood lately, despite the funk, but lets just say that last night, I got all of my cuddling out, yes, it was fun, but no, it was not really that sketch.
And now, a quick heads up on the week ahead, Grocery shopping and laundry tomorrow plus dinner at my moms best friends house, tuesday I'm babysitting for their adorable kids and I'm having a One Tree Hill marathon with my best friends.
Wednedsday I'm doing my last bits of christmas shopping and of course, Thursday and Friday are filled with christmas festivities!
I promise that I'll get back to posting regulary, but for now I'm just thankful for my readers, however few there are. Thank you so much for reading and I'll make sure to keep commenting. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.