
Is it really possible to have a "deep" conversation on a book that only has 18 sentences? and is it really neccessary to have this same "deep" conversation atleast 2 times a week in the same class? In my opinion, the book is a book, and the movie is a movie, and yes, some good books have shitty movies and some pretty crappy books have amazing movies. But when it comes to a book thats full of pictures, has no plot, and yes, only contains 18 sentences, then no, you cannot have that conversation without pissing people off.
I'm all for a good disscusion on a movie, but seriously, one disscusion is enough. Not 3435035 times a day, do I want to hear someone metion something about "Fight Club", because I assure you, that despite how much I love this movie, I refuse to watch it again, just because the amount of talk about just makes me want to kick someone. So here is my list of things, such as movies, music, books and events that I don't want to hear anything about until I graduate from high school and have moved into my dorm.
- A Clockwork Orange(book or movie)
- Where the Wild things are
- eternal sunshine of a spotless mind
- how much you "think you love Friends."
- Manchester Orchestra
- House
- Fight Club(book or movie)
- a mac.
I think thats it for right now and although the list looks really short, its feel like I've heard about all of these a million times. Sooner or later I will a. either add on to this list. or b. get over it, just because right now, its really annoying but it'll stop, until the next time the conversation has started.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.