
This is really about 5 days late, but this is my condensed version of my 2009 goals.
Goals for November:
1. Get back into the groove of reading.
I read maybe 3 books this month, I think they were all Sarah Dese books and they are all books I've read before but I really love all her books so it was fine.
2.Finish my last 2 college apps.
I finished the last 2 and got them both in on time, except that I forgot to get my SAT grades into North Georgia.
3. Keep up with Photography assignments. I've been doing better with photography except for that I haven't been keeping up with writing stuff down but I have started taking photos again with my 35 mm.
4.Write Teen Board story on Lanier-Miller-Central Foundation. I just didn't have the oppurtunity.
5.Ignore yearbook drama.
So as well as ignoring it, I just haven't been talking to the source of the issue at all. Its gotten better plus I'm just better at dealing with it.
6. Visit UGA.
7. Get back into the church and youth group. I've gone the past 2 weeks and I've gotten back into d-group so I think its better.
8. Start swimming again. ugh no.
9. Speak better. I think it probably got worse.
Overall November, was pretty eye opening. I learned alot about who I like to be with and who I don't really get along with anymore. I got some work done and I brought my math grade up to a C. I got back into my group and church and I'm loving it. Despite some personal issues, everything has pretty much been pretty good.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.