
I try to regulary set some goals or benchmarks, or whatever you want to call it, for a certain month. This month, I think one of my goals should be not to procrastinate.
1. Find a normal sleep schedule: I know I'm expecting alot out of myself since I have a big school break coming up in the next few weeks and during these breaks I always get way off. But I'm really going to try to go to bed before midnight, sometimes.
2. Pray regulary for others: I've never really gotten into the habit of praying, or really do any kind bible reading. I should be better, but its sad to say, that its just never been one of my priorities.
3. Don't go down a level. By this I mean, work on my self contraol in difficult situations. I want to be able to stand up for myself without being petty.
4. Pass Adv. Alg and Trig. I need this class to pass, enough said.
5. Finish Sherlock Holmes. I bought it yesterday, and I know its good, but recently its just taken me forever to get into a book.
6. cut back on the caffiene. by the end of the month I would like to only be at about maybe, one thing with caffiene in it a day.
7. Enjoy myself. Do something fun, get certain things off of my mind, get over it, and have awesome One Tree Hill and Lost marathons with my awesome,yet still sometimes confusing, friends.
8. Don't use anger, hitting, or annoying habits to get attention or express myself. Do I really have to explain myself here.
One last thing, being in a relationship on facebook is stupid, and breaking up multiple times a month over facebook is even more stupid. If you're fighting this much to the point where its necessary to change your status and update your profile pic, then maybe you just don't have the "best boyfriend/girlfriend ever". Are people in high school really as stupid as they seem to be? because its looking that way right now.




















Hi Tarver! I just saw that you're following my blog and I'm excited to discover yours! I really should get into the habit of setting monthly goals...I keep meaning to do it! I guess procrastination should be one of the first ones, huh?
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love Criminal Minds and Top Chef too! :)
Good luck with your math classes, that is SO not my strong suit...my friends and I joke that we went to law school because we can't do math, and given how long it sometimes takes up to divide up the tab when we go out to eat there might be some truth in it! :)