Thursday, June 3, 2010

and today, was a really good day




Because Thursday's tend to be my busiest days of the week, so as I did last week I will just write a few:


Today I:


- woke up before 10, thats ridiculously early for summer.


- went to an abandoned Montesary in the middle of no where and it was beautiful.


- went geocaching with 2 of my best friends for the 2nd time, it is so much fun.


- ichatted for the first time, a friend of mine controlled my desktop and it was crazy.


- finished Vampire Diaries, I was seriously on edge the entire 45 minutes, it is such a great show.


-rolled around on my kitchen floor with my dog Daisy.


-ran 1.74 miles, and loved it.


- ate really healthy, other than the oreo's, but I'm working on it!


- drove like an old lady, I am never getting a ticket again.


- commented on a thousand different blogs, I'm back in the game! 


-put off writing my 40 Thank you notes, it'll happen, eventually.


(the view from the overlook)

(M and C in the grotto)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Have a great sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you went geocashing! was it hard to find the spot? were other people looking around too?

    i looked it up in my area and there is like NOTHING for aggggggees!! like a couple of hours away- annnoying!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.