(I've been in a real big kitten mood recently.)
To join in of the Getting to know you fun, check out the "Getting to know YOU" button on my sidebar.
1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
IS it weird that this question hits close to home? Because it does, anyways, I've got some moles along the side of my left nostril that came up a few months ago, but people keep thinking that they're boogers, so I keep getting the "knowing swipes" from random people and the "lean and whispers" from friends. Its getting ridiculous. But thankfully I'm hitting up that dermatologists office next week!
2. What are you passionate about?
I'm not sure if I've found something I'm really passionate about yet, I love lots of things, like my friends and the idea of things like love and writing, but since I'm not really doing much right now, I think I'm passionate about summer.
3. How long have you been blogging?
Technically, I've had this blog since last May, but I only wrote 3 posts, then I came back on Wordpress in September and now I've been blog obsessed on Blogger since November. So really only 9 months.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Well, I know I'm only 18 but I love a mimosa, especially with pulpy orange juice. But since the Champagne isn't really rolling out all the time, but during the summer sweet tea and strawberry smoothies by the pool are amazing.
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I hate to use the word "indie", I really do. It's actually become one of my least favorite words in the last few months, but when it comes to music sometimes I listen to a lot of Alternative-rockish-popish-indiesh music.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Watch about 1/3 of one of the episodes of my TV series, right now I'm watching the second season of Everwood.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Nothing, absolutely nothingness.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Mascara!





















That picture is adorable! I think we like a lot of the same kind of music anddddd I remember Everwood!! I loved that show! :)
ReplyDelete