Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Edge 2010




The Edge was even more amazing, I cannot possibly describe how amazing it was to be surrounded by so much of Gods beauty in an environment where everyone is there for hopefully, the same reason, to glorify and worship their heavenly father. And there was definitely a ton of that going on.

The amazing worship was led by a band fronted by the talented Wayne Kerr. The Wayne Kerr band has been leading worship at the camp for the past 3 years and the their own personal love and glory for the Lord just enhances the camps ability to glorify in everything that they do.

The speakers, skits and leaders were all so inspiring and definitely helped in the camps amazing, and main goal of leading 

115 youth to christ!

115!

how amazing is that? and this camp definitely brought me closer more than I've ever been. Its made me realize that I have people put in my life that are my mission, and I'm more than ever, inspired to become a youth intern at my church. 

(I've grown up with Frank!)


(all the lovely lady leaders!)





            


(our volleyball team)












(this was after I had been a mudfight, I was not showered at the time)


(commitment night)





(look at how intense I am)





(My LITTLE brother and I!)





(Thrift store formal)















(glowsticks)










(the entire group at the lookout)

It was definitely one of the best weeks of my life, and I plan on going back as much as possible to see God working in so many peoples lives was just amazing.

3 comments:

  1. sweeeeet. i agree, i loved church camp because everyone (well...for the most part) was there for the same reason. and it was always nice to get out of macon. haha.

    i think i'm gonna go to the river of life worship services whenever it is so you should come too! it was really good last year and reminded me of church camp.

    and if you didn't already guess, this is alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this looks wonderful! I loved Church camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay God! That is so great that 115 youth committed to Christ. So exciting :)
    This camp looks like a total blast. I wanna go to something like that. Too bad they don't have fun camps like that for old gals my age... boo!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.