
(definitely join in on the fun, even if it is a day late)
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
It would probably be flight, because even though something like mind-reading would be really cool for a little while, it would be awful to find out horrible secrets and things like that.
2. The best thing I ever won is....? I really don't win things, so I definitely don't have a particular favorite. I've won a few drama things, but thats about it.
3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend? No, I haven't. I've made a few friends on the blogsphere, but unfortunately at this time I don't feel like any of them are close enough for us to skype. I'd love to have great blog friends though, and I'm definitely working on making some, because they really are great.
4. What is your favorite Summer month? June, because you get that rush of summer, and in Georgia is the coolest month of the summer, although thats not saying much as its still 106 degrees here.
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean? ALL THREE! I love them all so much for different reason, right now though, I really want to go to the lake. I'm so in the mood to do some tubing and jet skiing.
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....? Getting peaches, from anywhere at anytime. They always have the most amazing peach ice cream.
7. What's your favorite secret bargain? Cheap television season from Moviestop at some random shopping center in my town. They have this giant table that they set up and they lay out masses of tv series that they sell for $10.
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup? I haven't really been, but I do plan on watching it some. Especially since some of my friends are all watching it together for a few games, plus some of the guys, especially the Italians, are really, really hot.
(sister/brother photo session)
oh, and its decided, I'm going to host my first giveaway, as soon as I hit 21 followers. 21 is my favorite number!
oh, and its decided, I'm going to host my first giveaway, as soon as I hit 21 followers. 21 is my favorite number!




















such a good reason to watch the world cup! THE BOYS!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou and your brother look so alike! cuuuute!!!
ah this is so awesome!
ReplyDeletethat picture is way too cute.
and i've never skype with blog friends either.. i think i would be so nervous! long emails definitely though! haha!
Sooo cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great!
I love all your answers! I haven't really watched the World Cup either. I keep up with it on Twitter.
ReplyDelete