Friday, June 4, 2010

I am the girl...



- whose mood changes in an instant.

- who on some nights would rather sit at home and watch a good chick-flick. (I recommend, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, its adorable...and British.)

- who also enjoys the occasional night out, and the party at a friends house. With or without the beer pong, although the last game was quite a success.

- with 3 drawers of t-shirts, even though I only wear like 12 of them.

- with a massive chick-lit novel collection, TV series stash and a devotion to all things 90's.

- who would much rather wear a good pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt than put on a dress, most nights.

- that wears the same pair of shoes, every day.

- that changes her mind, a lot.

- thinks she knows what, and who she wants.

- who realized that the last statement couldn't be any creepier.

- who wants to fall in love, but knows that everything will come in it's own time.

- that wants a hug, really bad, right now.

- is ready and not ready to move out and start college.

- wants a guy who loves cats, I mean I love dogs, but a guy who loves cats, would be the perfect guy.


I'm kind of liking this whole list thing, so I'll probably be adding to it over the weekend. So come back and check it out. 

2 comments:

  1. I love lists too! I do it all the time on my blog. Thank you for your comment today, so sweet :) I also have three drawers of t-shirts but only wear certain ones. It seems like a waste of space to me, lol. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i loooove this post! it shows how AMAZING you are!!!

    I have been waiting to hear someone say that the angus movie is good, i eye it off everytime im buying dvds thinking its right up my alley just just not too sure. there is something about teenflicks that are british that rock! i think its the accents just ROCK and make them sound so posh! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.