I personally feel like I have posted in 5 months, but actually its only been 2 weeks, and I've missed it dearly, but I know its definitely been good for me to get a break. So as my introduction back I'll start with a nice little timeline:
First ever blog post: May 26, 2009
(that didn't last long)
first blog post on WP: August 10, 2009
First blog post BACK on Blogger: November 6, 2009
*please ignore the ridiculous spacing blogger decided to add into my post, its making the OCD part of me go CRAZY!*
So technically, my blogging anniversary would be on May 26, but I wasn't really into it, so maybe it should be August 10. So as of August 10, I will have been consistantly blogging for over a year, how great is that?
And as memorium/Thank you/acknowledgement of the reason I blog at all, I'd like to tell you a little bit about my favorite blogging people that I've met, and those who have inspired me.
The Reason I started a blog:
So it goes, I was looking through google for Annie Lobobitz photos, and thats when I stumbled upon Lisa's blog. She was a young woman just out of college living life her way in London. Her story inspired me and her view on certain things made me want to be best friends with her! She was my first follower! And even though she's going through a difficult time right now(job hunt), she has still kept such a great attitude! (plus she's an amazing photographer)
Sweetest, most encouraging girl you'll ever meet:
Just Putting it out There
Sweetest, most encouraging girl you'll ever meet:
Just Putting it out There
She's great, trust me. The only problem, she lives a world away! But that doesn't seem to stop her from being amazing when it comes to encouraging me, giving amazing advice(ex. highschool boy drama) and just being all out amazing! I don't even remember how I found her blog, but I'm so glad I did! (plus, shes the creator of Project You)
The blog I love, with 2 sisters:
Kelly and Brandi
A week or 2 before Christmas they left a comment on my blog, and from there I've absolutely fallen in love with there blog! They are just so much fun, and there blog is the perfect example They post about everything to there awesome road trips, workouts or the adorable photo shoots they hold! And boy, Brandi has helped me SO much with my hair(she's great). They make me want to try so many new things from a new hair style to great new outfits!
The girl who makes me want to become a better southern girl:
Julie
She is an absolute doll of a southern belle, and she always has something cute to say. I have loved her blog for such a long time, and its been so great seeing her go from 35 followers to over 500, sharing her love for life and southern charm with people around the world. She always leaves the sweetest comments on my blog and I look up to her and her sweet southern ways!
My 2 favorite girls who are in love, and make me WANT to be in love:
I have loved reading her blog and seeing how absolutely in love she is with her man! Its just absolutely inspiring. She is such a sweet girl with a great heart(and a great guy!).
AND
This is a girl who loves, LOVE. And you can tell, by her amazing series of "its a love story". Seriously, I'm addicted. I've spent hours pouring over the sweet stories she's featured on her blog! She also has one of the coolest jobs ever, at a camp where she works with great kids! Her love for life and love has inspired me so much!
She's seriously just a doll with an adorable family, she makes me want to have adorable little kids(in a few years of course!) Plus she makes the sweetest little gifts, she makes me want to learn how to sew better with her adorable sunglasses cases!
I have met so many more amazing people through blogging, that I couldn't possibly write about everyone of them in just one post, and all of them have inspired me in different ways, whether it be there writing styles, their love or pain or the way they look at different situations, all of it has made me love the world of blogging.
Blogging has taught me to be more honest with myself and to face things in my life that I never would have before. I know that in the next few months I'll be super busy with starting college and the encouragement I've gotten from so many has meant so much to me!



























You are just too kind! We are so glad that Brandi's tutorials are helping someone. Send us a picture of your hair next time you do Brandi's How-to and if you don't mind we would like to post it along with the next how to and link it to you. we want to share everyone's take on brandi's hair posts :) Thanks for the love lovely lady!
ReplyDeletexo
Kelly
Seriously, you are the sweetest :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteaww this just made my night! thank you sweetie! that was just the encouragement i needed. you posted some amazing blogs up there too! alyssa really is the best, isn't she! huge hug to you:)
ReplyDeleteOh my word. You just made me blush a little and get teary eyed all at the same time. My goodness, such sweet things you said about me :) I can't say thank you enough, sweet lady!
ReplyDeleteA big hug is being sent to you right now!!
MUAH!
Awe you're such a sweet girl. Thank you SO much for the kind words. I just love you and I know each one of the girls you listed, loves you just as much as I do!
ReplyDeletewow, thank you so much! i just got back from my vacay and this was a perfect ending to a great week! :) xx
ReplyDeleteyou are the sweetest!!! thank you thank you i knew i liked you when we shared the same love for tv shows:)
ReplyDeletexo
brandi
Thanks for introducing me to some great blogs! I stayed up late last night reading some of them.
ReplyDeleteHi, Tarver! I'll take a look at your favorite bloggers. I also like Bueno Bueno :).
ReplyDeleteHave a great week! Hug,
Miki.
look at all of these cute blogs! I can't wait to check them all out! :]
ReplyDeletexoxo.
this is so great!
ReplyDeleteso many great bloggers!!
and i love alyssa and nicole!!
they are the greatest!
Aww! Congrats on your blogoversary! And how sweet of you to feature some amazing bloggers - they are all wonderful ladies, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteooh great pics!! my blogoversary is coming up soon too!! how exciting!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh i just read the comments and i get even more loving!!
ReplyDeleteyou are the greatest Tarver!!! i swear one day we will meet and chat for hours and hours about life, i cannot wait for that time :) xxx
What a great post. I love when people highlight their favorite pieces of the internets because it gives me some new people to check out :)
ReplyDelete