Fill in the Blank Friday
1. This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be going to church, and then a cookout at my parents friends house that we go to, its always really good food and they have a great pool .
2. Fireworks are getting a little old .
3. Nothing says summer like stacks of series and books in my room, messed up sleep and eating schedules and hopefully spending lots of time at the pool .
4. My favorite summer memory is white water rafting the summer after 9th grade with a bunch of my good friends from church .
5. My favorite thing about summer is staying up late and sleeping later, baking loads of new recipes and the great movies that always come out. Plus my tan .
6. Summer in a word is short .
7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick Winter, as much as I love summer, I really like cold weather and the clothes in the summer more. Jeans, sweaters, boots and jackets .
to play along on this fun Friday tradition then link up over at The Little Things we do... with the sweet Lauren.
I'd love to hear your answers as well so definitely share all or just one or 2 of them in the comments.
Update:
-Today, I finally got my new phone its a cute little samsung slidy touch screen phone, its absolutely adorable!
-I'm getting over having a really bad cold/slight case of Bronchitis.
-I need to make $117 dollars by July 23rd.
- I'm going to the beach July 14-18, I'm so excited to get really tan!
Have a great 4th of July!
and...grab my button over there on the left side, its brand new.
and...grab my button over there on the left side, its brand new.





















i love your daily mugshot!! that is too cool!!
ReplyDeleteand i couldn't agree more with number 5! staying up late and sleeping in! also baking galore. its just the greatest!
How can fireworks get old? Ahhhhh. It rained this year and I misssssssed them!!
ReplyDeletep.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We hope you'll follow us over at our new site too! We recently moved to our own URL: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/ AND we started our own network called the Rosebud Network! Members are eligible for weekly "Freshly Picked Rosebud" features and, in addition, we're linking to network members when we can tie one of their posts into ours! In celebration of this we've been having giveaways galore that included Kate Spade, House of Harlow and Hapari swimwear among others...Our most recent one is for 3 sets of adorable notecards and a Starbucks gift card: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/2010/06/bonbonrosegirlsnetwork.html
Sorry for the epic comment and I hope to see you over at the new site! Hugs, Kristin