Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some say





Many people when asked what their favorite food some will say specific answers like a meal that they've eaten in the past, or a good steak or fancy chocolate. 

Not me.

When asked EVER what my favorite food is, or what one food I couldn't live without my response is almost always:

CHEESE...

and not one specific kind, no, I love all cheese. Seriously, I mean I like all cheese, I have yet to find a cheese that I don't like. 

I think I need to live overseas where I can eat all the tiny 
fruit/cheese/salad( and eventually...wine) meals that I want. When I went to France a few years ago the best meals to me were the super simple ones that were simply made of a few different cheeses, yum fruit, especially any stone fruits, and just a really fresh salad and bread, I mean it was great. And my parents were pairing it with wine(not that I could drink at that point). 

I need to live in France or Italy, because in Italy I get OLIVES and bacon!

So I just thought I'd share my nice little love with you, seeing as today all I've eaten is cheese, really good cheese. 




This will hopefully be my new button in the near future thanks to the sweet Dannielle over at Dinosaur toes to helping me out with all this HTML stuff. She a total life saver.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, you speak to my heart! Cheese!! And grapes! And crackers! Yum! I'm going to get a slice of mozzarella as soon as I finish this comment!

    Congrats on winning one of Belen's giveaways! You got the 'staches you lucky dog! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm cheese! i had an amazing blue cheese last weekend... yumm... get your butt over here and we can go to the cheese district. its to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese? Yes please! Especially if its paired with wine and grapes, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheese is so yummy. I love your button by the way. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheese is the greatest. Endofstory :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.