Today has been one of those days where I'm just sitting around the house watching Grey's Anatomy, so I normally just surf the internet, and I logged onto my Myspace account which I have logged into in years and I came across this post that I made on
July 17 2008, almost exactly 2 years ago.
"I have had the most amazing few weeks,
its really made me appreciate the decisions I've made,
even the ones that I didn't like at first,
the ones that hurt.
At one point I thought that I had to fix everything, everyone,
but now I realize that sometimes things can't be mended.
today was such a great day...
I don't think I could say that enough.
but now I'm going to pop in a "Friends" disk,
and maybe eventually fall asleep."
I couldn't possibly tell you what I was talking about at this point in my life or what I had been doing that made it so good, but it just comforts me to know that I was able to come to that realization about trying to fix things, because I feel like I'm always doing that.
But now after I read this I know I don't have to feel that way, because things will still work out. All I know is that this was about my friends, friends who have become such a great part in my life. And even though I have so many questions and worries about them and our relationships, I know that they made me so happy and they really have been such a great part of the past four years.
and even if all of them don't stay that way as I enter college, I still know that I'll make new friends despite my hesitations.
It is just such a comfort.
check out the blog I've been writing/editing for over the last couple of weeks.






















Those are clever words you've said! I tend to do the same.
ReplyDeleteI have a MySpace account, too. That's how I met my future husband, by the way. I'm moving and getting married in the Sates =).
It's funny that you should post this today, it's friend's day in Argentina, hehe.
Cheers!
Miki.
http://mikisscrapbook.blogspot.com
hay girlfriend! cute blog. and i shamelessly watched seasons 1-6 of grey's in about 2 weeks. how sad right. stay fresh <3 madelyn
ReplyDeletethats so wonderful,
ReplyDeleteand lazy days with grey's anatomy marathon sounds absolutely incredible!
xo