Friday, July 9, 2010

and today was good

Today was such a good day, it was a simple day, and a good day.

My afternoon was spent doing a lot of this:

(laying out by one of these...not as nice though)

while listening to lots of


(love me some Julian!)

reading lots of:


(addiction)

while drinking loads of 


(love me some sweet tea)

and one of my favorite people

(as you can see, this wasn't at the pool, but I just 
love this picture of the 2 of us)

Then this evening I did lots of: 

reading
(I am LOVING this book)

while rocking



and looking at this

(there was a PERFECT breeze)



while babysitting him

(seriously how cute is he?)


Overall today was really, really good, despite my emotional roller coaster of a week. 

Don't you just love good, simple days?




5 comments:

  1. Simple days are the best. and your simple day looked wonderful! good friends, sun and a good book! what more could you want :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your day - from the pool to the sweet tea, it looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect day to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a rocking chair in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.