Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The one where I only feel one thing

I hate that on a day where I'm busy doing fun things with different people all I can still feel is disappointment, over everything. And I hate that, its not what I want to feel, but its just there.

I think its because of lots of things that I realized I didn't get to do this summer. Like going to the beach with my friends, day trips, road trips, random movie nights and late night sleepovers. And none of it happened. I didn't get to go get peaches or go to Tybee for a day, or stay up late and watch Mary-Kate and Ashley movies. No, none of it.

All I did was watch loads of Grey's Anatomy.

I still want to do ALL of that, but guess what, I only have SEVEN days left, SEVEN! 

Lordy, lordy, I think I'm just freaking out about going off to school, but one thing I know for sure, is that I really want a beach day, so bad! I think it's necessary for my sanity!
























Ok, so who is going to take me to the beach?



5 comments:

  1. hey don't beat yourself up about it! if watching grey's all summer was what you wanted to do at the moment, then that's all that matters! from now on whenever you watch grey's, you'll think back to how awesome and chilled out this summer was. (i did the same thing with the OC a few years back. it was great! i wasn't stressing out about doing all of these "summery" things, i just did whatever i wanted!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can still do those things...I'll just have to drive to Milly to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we lived closer to each other I would definitely go to the beach with you! I hope you get your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate getting close to the end of holidays and realising it was all wasted.
    but catching up on greys is important!! and the next few years you are going to go on PLENTY of crazy adventures, chilling this holidays was probably a good thing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve to relax these next few days! Do whatever makes you happy:)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.