You caught me, I am making an High School Musical reference, but it's totally fitting of my first weekend of college life. and so far, its been great! and I can't wait to see what the rest of college has in store for me(like the whole actually taking classes part).
So as the weekend goes, I moved in on Thursday to my cute little dorm room with my roomie Lindsay, who I've mentioned before, because she also has a blog!
We got it all decorated and fixed up, and I must say, it looks really cute. Super simple, but I love it! We just chilled out and went on a Wal-mart run Thursday night, and then Friday night was the best college initiation ever.
We went to a party at an apartment of one of Lindsays friends, and just hung out playing flip cup and talking. I actually won a Flip Cup elimination tournament, I'm pretty freakin proud of myself. Although, next time I need to remember to eat before I go, because the next day was definitely not as fun as the night before.
And last night I just hung out with my suite-mates watching movies and talking(and facebook stalking).
PICTURES:
Room area
(my little desk type area)
(fridge, dresser, Shia....all the necessities)
(my bed, with all my little photos displayed)
(my bed, Lindsay's bed and our cute chair and curtain)
Friday Night Out:
(roomies!)
(new friends, and the bartenders!)
(I vaguely remember this...)
(definitely a very happy Tarver...)
I can't wait to share the rest of my college experience with everyone!





















How cute do you look!! I love the pictures strung across the wall!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
How cute is your dorm room! Glad to hear things are going well :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo how fun. College is fun, but remember to not get caught up in that aspect... Its lots of work too... Start my senior year Thursday!!! Wahooo.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear you are having a great experience so far! Hope it continues to be fun. Good luck with classes.
ReplyDeleteyour room is so cute! and i love that shia is listed in your necessities hahahaha. adorable.
ReplyDeletetarver, write more about college! i miss your updates.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun so far! Your room is cute :)
ReplyDeleteyay for college!!! i remember the beginning of college... it was sooo fun!!
ReplyDelete