Sunday, August 8, 2010

The one with the 18 hour day

Yesterday I spent the entire day with my best friends doing 3 of my new found favorite obsessions: 


Match.com:

I don't know if I would ever actually make a real profile, but fake profiles are quite fun for simply perusing and finding funny profiles and people we know, I promise, it doesn't sound as bad as it seems. (Plus, it says it "alright to look")

Making Dysfunctional train wreck cakes:


If you can't tell this is our attempt at making an "awesome possum" cake for my friend Maisie's early 18th birthday. The cake was dyed red to look like blood, but as the cake fell apart, it began to look even more gross. But it ended up tasting delicious and looking kind of adorable.

PS I Love You:


I had never actually seen the movie before, but I'd definitely heard about it, that it was the saddest movie ever, and that I would ball my eyes out. To my surprise, and I think my friends too, I didn't cry one bit, and I usually cry at everything, I mean  everything! Maybe it was like opposite hormones or the fact that I wasn't by myself or in the dark, but I didn't cry. (Don't hate me for it) I did like it though, just not Hilary Swanks acting, or her outfits.

Overall my weekend was really good, and it should've been filled with more packing, but I'll get to it, eventually. But in just 2 days, my best friend, Christine, leaves Macon for UGA to rush a sorority, because she's cool like that.(Plus, she has a blog!)

And then in THREE days, I move out, and it couldn't come fast enough. 





4 comments:

  1. That cake is spectacular! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! thanks for the follow and now I am following you, Love your blog. & I lovee love love PS I love you, but I totally agree, maybe it would of been better with a different actress & fashion stylist. LOL. I always think of this movie when I lose my paitence with the BF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you guys are crazy the cake looks like a bleeding rat hahahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha we need to look at more online dating sites asap.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.