(The Graduate, love this movie, it's somewhat related to graduation,right?)
May has seriously been a rush of school, friends, events and all sorts of annoying stressful things, all of which have kept me a way from posting. I can't even believe that today is the 13th of May and that in exactly NINE DAYS! I will be graduating. The next few days are going to be the busiest leading up until my last day of school on Tuesday with my favorite Lit classes breakfast. Tomorrow I'm going to a Braves game with some of my friends and I'm currrently working on a Lit project on TS Eliots, The Wasteland. But besides from the busyiness, this may is going great, except for how quickly its already coming to an end!9 Days until Graduation!
and on May 15th, make sure to go stop by Tanjas and wish her a very happy 21st Birthday!
This:
this:
(Lost)
this:
(Felicity)
(Glee/Finn)
(Their new album Novels, just came out April 27th and I'm loving it, but it will never be as amazing as there first album from 2007, Eighty Five Mirrors. If you'll only listen to one track listen to Out and Alone, but seriously every track is amazing.)
are the only things keeping me semi functioning right now.
and I can't wait for this:
(Niel Patrick Harris on Glee)
and you should check out this:
This kid has so much talent, when I first saw this video it seriously only had about 12,000 views, now he has over 8 million views. He also wrote 2 original songs, Broken Hearts is my favorite.




























Aw, thank you so much, that's really cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your last days before graduation. (it still feels as if it's been yesterday that I graduated but in fact it's been two years ago. . time runs *sigh*)
Have a great Sunday!
Tanja :)