- only wanted to talk to one person, I'm seriously never this way, but somethings happening and I don't know how to explain it( but I will later)
-gotten a speeding ticket in a stupid speed trap.
-committed to not telling my parents about the ticket until I have the money to pay for it.
- Babysat in a totally different city in the middle of no where in the blazing heat.
-babysat inside watching Law and Order: SVU for Michael, my little man.
-made plans to go see Sex and the City 2.
-gotten a serious farmers tan, but hey, at least its a tan.
-made the decision to let this summer be the best one ever, and to not let anyone or anything get to me, so far its working.
-decided to make plans to get stuff for my new dorm room!
I seriously cannot believe its already Thursday, but at least next week I'm babysitting 5 times, so hopefully I can make the money to pay off my ticket and it won't put too much of a hold on my summer plans.





















I despise speeding traps! I once got flashed by two speeding cameras, luckily the tape had run out :)
ReplyDeleteSATC 2 eekk!!
hmm your first point has me worried- i hope you are okay!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your summer - enjoy every moment!!