(I have summer changing news, and it all started with this band up there! I'll tell more later. Know who they are!?!)
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is...a good necklace or pair of earrings, you seriously won't see me walk out of the house without one or the other(or both). I'm totally into long chain like necklaces, my favorite right now its a chain necklace with a wolf, tree and leaf charms on it.
3. I would describe my personal style as...I'm 18, and lazy and cheap. Does that count? I wear alot of t-shirts and gym shorts with flip flops during the summer, and on nights out I'll wear a cotton skirt with a vneck, sandals and a cute necklace. So maybe cheap, hippy chic. (that sounds too nice) I wear A LOT of tie-dye. And I'm always telling myself if I were smaller and looked good in other things, that I'd have the best fashion sense ever. haha
4. My fashion muse is...Oh gosh, don't do this to me, there are so freakin many! Roxy and Whitney from the City, and Lauren Conrad most of the time. I love flowy cute chic things.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be..... probably anything by Marc Jacobs, or this Rebbeca Minkoff cross body studded leather rocker bag, its so cute.
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe.... way too many for me to even start to mention, but I really like Amanda Seyfriend, Rachel Bilson, Selena Gomez and that whole hippie chic thing, but also the high wasted skirts.
7. Today I am wearing... rolled up skinny jeans, reef flip flops and a vintage UGA shirt(which too big on me), with a pair of flower button earrings, I rolled out of bed at 7:15 for graduation practice at 8.
You can play along by filling in the blanks in the comments here,
or stopping by the little things we do to see
I have such a monumental and busy weekend!
Graduation Tomorrow!





















"And I'm always telling myself if I were smaller and looked good in other things, that I'd have the best fashion sense ever."
ReplyDeleteI tell myself that too!!!!!
Love it and Graduation tomorrow?! how exciting!
ReplyDelete