Monday, April 26, 2010

"And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of you"


 I first heard of Neon Trees the summer of 2009 through The Killers tour, which I desperately wanted to go to. And while no one could ever could hold a candle to The Killers, Neon Trees comes pretty close. They're a pretty new band, having only been signed to Mercury in early 2009. I bought there newest album maybe a month ago, and I've been playing it nonstop, and they're seriously a band worth sharing with everyone. They're currently being featured on MTV during The Hills marathons and they have 2 music videos out for their first single "Animal", which is ridiculously catchy.
All of there music has great lyrics and fun beats providing for a great alternative-pop-rock feel, and I've actually been trying to come up with my favorite song of theirs, but its impossible because I love all of them. Currently they are on tour with 30 Seconds to Mars and Mute Math, which are 2 more bands that are worth checking out(especially since 30 has the beautiful Jared Leto). They actually have a concert Thursday night the 29th in Atlanta but that happens to be 4 days away and the busiest day this week, but I'm sure the show will be amazing.



oh, and my new roomie Lindsay also loves them, so we'll definitely be blasting a ton of awesome music in our dorm next semester. Darn, I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog! They're pretty much all I've been listening to this week, 1983 is my new favorite :) I heard about their show with 30STM and I'm super bummed that I can't go because it's an at awesome venue. Sadness :(
    I can't wait for school with you, ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of them until this weekend. I was watching MTV and they were plugging them like crazy. They sound pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.