When I first heard of it, I was instantly weirded out by it, but last week during art class when we had a substitute of few of my friends and I used my laptop and talked to lots of people across the world, here are a few.
This is David, from Ireland. He is 19 and a cyclist and we all discussed Van Morrison, Bono and Prom(he called it Pram).
I don't remember his name, but he had one of the most honest and creative greetings we're ever come across on the website.
As long as you are aware of the possibilities of naked men, then chatroulette offers a wide array of entertainment and cultural awareness, just don't do it by yourself, a group of friends is much better.






















I havent checked out chatroulette yet... im sooo behind the times lol i just kinda got turned off at the whole nakedness....
ReplyDeletemaybe ill brave up and give it a go though :)
You know that doesn't sound too bad. Anyone you speak to on the internet can do that.
ReplyDeleteMay have to try it out and love the funky name its called.