(the crew)
(Maisie and me)
(all the girl- as you can see, they're laughing, I said something funny, I just don't remember what...)
(I love Emma D.)
(love them too)
(face?)
(Maisie, me and Liv)
(Elementary School buddies, I've been with some of then since kindergarden)
(Middle school buds)
(lead out with my dad)
So that was prom, afterwards I just hung out with my friends playing wii,watching High School musical and finally falling asleep around 6 in the morning.
Now onto Saturday Night!
I pretty much slept all day saturday, but that night I got all into some live music at Bearstock, where I saw Cartel, The Maine and We the Kings. Concerts are probably my favorite thing ever, listening to the music, the bass thumping through and all the moving and jumping with 300 other people who love the music as much as you do.
Cartel! I first heard about them a few years ago, and I've pretty much been listening to them nonstop, I adore them. Plus they have the best bass player in the world!
The Maine, I've recently been hearing alot of about them, and I've heard a few of their songs but their show was amazing, and their lead singer is adorable with the best laugh ever!
Now Today is all about Lost, I haven't watched the last 5 episodes so today I'm sitting my butt in this chair and not getting up until I'm completely caught up, or until its time to go to youth group(and Panera!)
































You really looked amazing in that dress! :)
ReplyDeleteTarver!! i am so so happy for you! you rock for going to that prom even dateless- what a stupid thing that people must have dates to go. I honestly thinks proms (or formals as we call them) are better spent with your friends, rather than a boy that you really dont like and are only with him so you dont feel left out.
ReplyDeleteYou looked absolutely stunning! And what a special thing for you and your dad to do!
xx
Your prom pictures are so pretty, I'm glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteBearstock was so much fun! I wish we had gotten to meet up that day, being the total scatter-brain that I am, I forgot to ask for your cell number to text you when I got there... :( Anyway, I cannot agree with you more on Jeff Lett's mad skills as a bass player. I'm have a crush on him, I'm weird.
I love your dress, the colour is beautiful!
ReplyDelete