I leave for da beach in the morning!
Woo!
I'm leaving tomorrow for the beach with my friends(+the madre), apparently 18 year olds aren't trustworthy, haha.
I'm super excited, we're leaving at 8 sharp in the morning(hopefully it won't turn into 9) and then we're off to Savannah/Tybee.
I really really really want to go into Savannah tomorrow night after we've chilled on the beach all day, especially so I can take some cool pictures and walk around downtown, its so gorgeous there, but some of my friends don't want to! Crazy, right?
I'll defintely take a ton of picture to post. This spring break has been better than most, but its gone by so fast. Once this week is over I have to worry about: graduation, gym, college(COLLEGECOLLEGECOLLEGE), and my AP art portfolio(I'm not prepared).
But I will NOT let everything(college, parents, fighting, romantic desires, pressure) get to me this weekend. This weekend I will aim to be unlike myself, and go with the flow and have fun. I hope I can atleast do that.
Enjoy yo weekends!
plus, be proud of me, I'm currently planning ahead for upcoming posts. I'm proud of me.





















Have an absolute blast lovely!!!
ReplyDelete