Friday, January 1, 2010

Well that was incredibly....



the title is just a reference to a ridiculous comment someone said the other day that I thought was funny and actually kind of fit with somethings from today.

I'm writing this post as if it is not yet 2010. So as you read this think "wow, Tarver really has her whole 2009 summed up perfectly, she really knows what happened and has a pretty good idea of what she wants." So as you read this, it is not 2:45 in the morning, it is actually 9:15 on the morning of December 31st. The morning of New Years Eve. I wish that I had everything figured out about with happened this past year, but I don't. So the next few paragraphs will be a jumbled rambling of what I wish I could eloquently write about.

This year, 2009, has been quite a year, its been uneventful and its been life changing. Its been confusing, and heartbreaking and ultimately a year of realizations. I year of longings, of fun nights with friends and nights spent at home watching tv. If someone had asked me at the beginning of 2009 if I thought that this year would turn out the way it is, with me feeling this....confused, I think my response would have been somewhat shocked. Now I just don't know. I'm ready for 2010, the year that I graduate high school. A year that will be filled with such life changing momentous occasion that it almost makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. 2009 was a roller coaster of high school emotions and drama, and hopefully 2010 will be the end of that ride and a smooth entrance into the next phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.