Friday, January 22, 2010

In Honor of




In Honor of Brandy a group of 20 something bloggers(which I'm not yet old enough to join, but looking forward to the day) made a video and donated their time and money to Love Harder, a site one amazing blogger created in order to collect donations for Multiple Myeloma(a type of cancer) for which Brandys boyfriend has recently been diagnosed with. Please just keep them in your prayers and donate. and check out the adorable video.


I promise I will return to full on blogging soon, I miss it so much and will back in the swing of things very very soon. Especially since I want to upload some of the pictures I've taken in my photography class with my 35mm camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.