Monday, January 25, 2010

On Days like Today



Lost Starts in 8 Days!(charlies my fav)

Today was club picture day at school. The day where the yearbook girls, like myself, take pictures of all the clubs in the school all around the building all day long. It was going well, we were all taking pictures, getting along, having to yell at people to stand where they needed to be, but other than that, it was going really wel. But out of the blue one of the girls, one that I've been having issues with for awhile now. She's just changed over the past few months, and shes gone from someone that I thought I could really talk to and hangout with to someone I don't even know, someone who lies, gossips, and talks bad about people that I really like. Last year I feel like she was kind of manipulating us, and it just wasn't a good set up. I do miss how close and how much fun we used to have together, but I know now that I can never see her the way I used to. Today I was called a "bitch" multiple times, I got mad as well, but I hated it. It hurt, alot. I was mad and we did fight, but while I went off and cried she probably sat there feeling as if she had put me in my place.

I'm not someone who is easily bossed around or told what to do so if someone does talk to me that way, I will get mad. I also will defend people, but other than that, I tend to be a really nice person. I feel bad when I talk about someone and I hate fighting with people that I used to be really good friend with.

I'm really just ready for college. Ready for when I can be around the people I want to be around and I can avoid the people I want to. I hate that its come to this, because in previous years we've had so much fun, but I just can't let someone get to me like that anymore. And I keep telling myself that I won't let her make me upset anymore, but when it comes down to it, I hate being called names, and I just shouldn't have to put up with it.

Anyways, how was the weekend? I had a pretty good weekend, even though I didn't get all the stuff done that I told myself I would. I watched some Roswell, did some shopping and had chinese takeout and movie night with my dad(we watched Inglorious Basterds). I also signed up for my youth groups ski trip, which leaves the day after my birthday, which is Feb.12! I'll be 18, how crazy is that?

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear that :( I'm off to uni in about a month, and I have to say, that has been one of the best things about finishing school. You will stay friends with the one's who matter, and as for the others, well I think it's just for the better if I don't have to see them anymore.

    I couldn't wait to escape the snark of high school - it's been a relief to get out to tell you the truth!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.