Fill in the blanks Friday: Foodie Edition
1. Today for breakfast I ate technically, nothing. Although on the way out the door around 11 I ate some ritz crackers and orange juice.
2. My go to/never fail recipe lemon and rosemary roasted chicken, its just so easy and delicious.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is I don't really eat weird things, but I eat stuff oddly. I always have a "best bite", something on my plate that I save for the very end just to round it all out. Don't ever steal my last bite.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was I ruined a pot of green beans so bad one thanksgiving, it was terrible.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be rainbow sherbet, it is absolute perfection.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is a dish my grandma makes call "aspic" pronounced: "ASS-PICK" and yes, I'm totally serious. Its like tomato jello with okra, olives and green onions. It is absolutely disgusting, and the name is so fitting.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Lunch! I've recently discovered the joys of going out to lunch with friends(singular or plural). It really is the perfect time to enjoy someone else's company, and most of the time I end up sitting and talking with them for hours! .
Now onto today:
Today my mom and I made a little trek out to Warner Robins(a nearby town) to eat at our favorite Thai restaurant where the heavenly coconut soup is served, but to our surprise, when we arrived, the heavenly Ladda Thai was gone. It was still a Thai restaurant, but it just wasn't the same.
(seriously, the stuff is heavenly)
Oh,and in honor of my favorite cast being split up by dumb CBS and their final day of filming:
(I'm only slightly addicted to Criminal Minds)























final day of filming? whaaaat?
ReplyDeleteoh, filming with AJ! haha
ReplyDeleteOmg. I adore rainbow sherbet! It is my absolute most fave baskin robbins flavour!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic at the top btw, there's something so appealing about blue icing on a cupcake, tehe.
Sweet blog :)
www.simplyspence.blogspot.com
x
omfg i love criminal minds!!!!! that picture is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI HAVE A BEST BITE TOO!! omg i thought i was the only one :-)
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with the lunch thing :)
ReplyDelete