So I've decided to go and do Bacwoods ferns creative and definitely interesting and informational: "Two Things I love...around my home" posts. I love looking at everybodys links every week, so I'm joining in, so since I'm at home sick right now with a nasty stomach flu and the need to read Heart of Darkness looming over my shoulder, I'm going to put off the inevitable with my favorite things around my/parents home.
I'm really loving the view from the roof of my parents bathroom. During the summer I climb through the window and lay out on the burning black tiles(with 3 blankets underneath me) in the warm noon sun, so in Macon is more sweltering than warm, soaking up the sun, even if its bad for me. I know its winter now, and its rainy and miserably cold, but its still so pretty and I can't wait to lay out again soon.
In our downstairs guest bathroom we have this little shelf above the sink that holds all of these cute little perfume bottles and old powder boxes. All of them are so dainty and old looking, some of them even still have old stagnant perfume in them from the 60s. This green one is one of my favorites, its still has a sickly sweet smell to it and the color and shape are just so unique, you don't see things like it anymore.
To join in on the fun, link up over at Bacwoods Fern and share your favorite things. Hopefully this time next year I'll be sending in a link of one of my favorite things from my tiny dorm in Athens. I still haven't heard back, but I'm praying that I will soon, its just such a pressure to not know where I'll be next year. Plus I need to start the roomate hunt, which I'm really nervous about.
Pray for me!






















oooh, i hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeletei love the view from your parents bathroom and laying out on the roof sounds divine... so relaxing!
the green perfume bottle is gorgeous!
i'll be praying for you that hear back and find a great roommate!
thanks for playing along!