Fill in the Blank Friday from Lauren over at The Little Things we do....(which is so adorable, btw.)
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is....fall in love. I know, how cheesy of me, but really. Doesn't everyone want to love and be loved. I know "I'm loved" by my parents and a few select friends, but we all have that. I want that love, that big love that you share with someone and it never goes away. I want a guy to love me for all the weirdness that I am, and I asure you, I'm strange.
2. I would rather...cook for an army than do calculus... any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be...simply don't worry. Things will work out the way they're supposed to, even though it may not seem like it. Friends will come, and friends will go, if they're not there for you now, then why care.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy an apartment in New York City, not one that I'd live in now, but one that I could use in the future. I'd then put the rest of it into savings, go to college and not have to worry about money and then graduate from college, travel and move into my NYC apartment.
5. The best surprise ever was when....to be honest, I've never really been suprised by anything real big. I mean stuff on like Survivor suprises me, but not people.
6. My biggest fault is...I care/worry too much. I know, coming from me that sounds crazy, but I do. I care what people think about me, I care if I'm doing things right, if I'm doing the right thing for myself and things like that. I always end up doing my own thing, but I just always worry if its really the "right" choice.
7. My biggest strength is...reading people, although it can sometimes come back to bite in the butt sometimes. I analyze things so closely, that overthink them, so maybe this should qualify as a weakness too, oh well.
Now for a little I'm not as sick, but still feel like crap update. So I went to school for the first time in 3 days today. I stayed until 10:30, discovered that no one really even gave a crap if I was there or not, found out some people didn't even think I was sick, and put myself into a crappy mood. I guess thats what I get for having a triple header of not just a stomach virus, but a shitty cold AND that time of the month, what a joy. But I have tomorrow to look forward to. I have to wake up, and go shopping for a dress and heels(I hate heels, they make my already skinny ankles look ridic) for my first vocal recital tomorrow, for which I'm competing for a 2,500 dollar scholarship. and I'm soooo freakin nervous. Just keep me in your prayers, and that my stomach virus doesn't effect my nerves so much that I throw up on stage, because that would suck, I can just picture it now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Calculus might very well be the devil
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the falling in love part. Every girl wants that - even me :)
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteand i liked your falling in love answer....and pretty much all your answers. you're kind of adorable :).
hope you had a good weekend!
{Lauren}
thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com