I've recently discovered that there are certain songs that I cannot drive to because they make me drive faster, like seriously, I drive like I'm Jason Bourne in one of the Bourne movies, speading through traffic, merging quickly and switching lanes in an instant. Please don't tell me I'm the only one who has this problem.
I've actually grown up wanting to be in the FBI or the CIA, toting a gun and taking down the bad guys. Speaking secret languages and knowing things that no one else knows. I just thought it would be the absolute best job. and since I'm pretty tough, and a good shot I thought that maybe going to law school and majoring in criminology would give me an edge to get recruited into the FBI, but who knows. For now I'll just share my FBI driving music, maybe everyone else can drive fast to it too. I want to listen to this music and drive my *dream* black 1963 Comet Convertible, but I'd really take any classic convertible. I've even been so nice as to leave you some nice links to my drivin fast songs.
Right Here, Right Now- Fat Boy Slim(one of my all time favorites)
Its totally 90s, but its so good. This is probably the worst song to listen to in the car because I feel like I should be in a car chase with the cops. I want to constantly be looking over my shoulder to see if someones after me. Pretty much all of his stuff belongs on this list: Gansta Trippin, The Rockafella Skank, Praise You
Extreme Ways- Moby
If you've ever seen any of the Bourne movies, than you've heard this song. I mean no wonder I want to drive fast when I hear this song, I just imagine Bourne jumping off of that building in the last movie. If you haven't seen any of the movies. GO NOW and watch them immediatley, they're genius.
Another Way to Die- Jack White and Alicia Keys
This is from James Bond: Quantum of Solace, which I didn't even like that much, but this song just makes me feel....sneaky.
Gotta Get Thru This(DnD Radio Edit)- Daniel Beddingfield
Again, this song is so 90s, I even remember listening to it on Sabrina the Teenage Witch(he did a guest spot). But its so upbeat and quick, I love it. Plus, he's pretty hot.
Steal my Sunshine- Len and Magic Carpet Ride(1999- Go)- Steppenwolf
Both of these songs are from the 90's movie, GO. And if you haven't noticed, I'm totally obsessed with the 90's, and I'm jealous of anyone who really grew up in the 90's.
All of these songs just make me drive fast, and wish I'd grown up in the 90's. For anyone who did, was it really better? This has made me want to do a Why the Ninties Rocked Post really bad, so look forward to that!





















haha i love this post (and some of those songs!!)
ReplyDelete