You'd think that since I'm sick, I would be getting so much work done, but I'm not. I'm sleeping until 10, watching too much TV and reading all my favorite blogs and probably being the most annoying commenter ever. But I don't care. So with so much time on my hands, I will give you a little taste of what I'm loving/going to love in March.
Cherry Blossom Festival
One of the only things my little town has going for it is the Annual Cherry Blossom Festival thats usually held the 2nd/3rd week of March. The city goes crazy with spirit, people flood in from all over the world. Little Asian couples camp out in my my street, walking around our nieghborhood taking picture in from of all the trees. It really is so pretty.
College Acceptances
March 15th to be exact, is the date I'm supposed to hear back from UGA. The college I want to go to, the arches above are the Athen Arches, its said that if you walk through them before you graduate, then you'll never graduate from UGA.
Warmer Weather
So right now for Georgia in March, its pretty cold, I mean it almost snowed last night. I'm ready for it to be warm again, for those few weeks in between cold and sweltering where I can go outside in jeans and a short sleeved shirt and not be miserably cold/hot.
Road Trips
This month I'm driving to Athens by myself, plus I think me and a friend are going to go to Milledgeville to visit her sister, and I'm driving! Woooo. I really want to to go to Atlanta to, or to a day trip to the beach.
John Mayer
This amazingly talented man is coming to Altanta March 17th and I want to see him so badly it hurts. I know I never will, but gosh, his music just amazes me. I know people say he's a douche, but I find it hard to believe that a man who makes such beautiful music and such stunning lyrics can be that bad.
Essie Spring Collection
I love it! and I want it now, especially this color lilacism. I just love essie so much, I really don't think I can ever wear a diferent nail polish.
Spring Break
I'm not one of those teenagers who goes crazy during their spring break, but I still want to have fun and go to the beach and get cute swimsuits and go shop at Ikea with my friends. I just want to do so much in only a week, thats all. (picture: now that would be an awesome spring break)
Flip Flops
I have a total addiction to flip flops, and now that the weather is hopefully about to get warmer people won't look at me crazy when I wear my flip flops and pretty sandals.
Planning New York Trip
My mom and I have been seriously discussing it, and we're pretty darn sure that we're going to NYC this summer, so now I get to plan, and even though my favorite part is just walking around and looking at everything, I still love to look online at hotels and find really good deals, its so much fun. I even have this little moleskin notebook that I bought just for NYC, it has little subway maps, and I write down all the places I need to go, I can't wait to live there. Plus, if you have anything you think I have to do in NYC, let me know.




























Gorgeous. I wanna be there.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go to the cherry blossom festival in DC, but it's so packed you can't really enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteAs for the arches, I'm a little too defiant, so I'd probably walk through them just to test fate (and hope I won)!
ooooh! i hope you go to NYC. i've never been myself, but it seems so fun. and i love cherry blossoms. they've all bloomed along the waterfront in portland right now and i'm loving it.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK with UGA! I did a New York trip with my mom when I turned 21... It still remains one of my most favorite, most memorable trips ever, and sharing it with my mom was priceless. You guys will have a blast!
ReplyDelete