Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank


I know I've kind of been MIA recently, but I'm back kind of, I just really haven't been in a writing mood, and I didn't want to post anything when I didn't have anything to say. So I thought in order to get back into the swing of things I'd do a little fill in the blank from one of the blogs I read, but eventually I will catch everyone up on all of my school drama, the ski trip and todays field trip to the High Museum in Atlanta, and my little wreck that I had yesterday, and what I did yesterday to help myself get over it(hint: it has something to do with the photo up above, do you recognize it?)

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be.... swimming.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take...my ipod, some books, and a guy. hah

3. my family being killed or in a car crash, or that I'll be alone forever and never get married.....are my most irrational fears.

4. I'd rather... clean and organize other peoples stuff everyday, than clean my own room..everyday.

5. I am going to.... see shutter Island today.

6. I should really be....shopping for some awesome gifts instead of watching Bones.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is being at a big or small concert, hearing some amazing live music.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tarver!

    So glad you got the package! I was a little behind on sending it! Feel free to stop by my blogs anytime:
    Haveacuteday.blogspot
    Kjrst.blogspot

    have a great rest of your day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.