Friday, February 4, 2011

I can't believe I still have followers

   College has gotten the best of me, and I've been up to my eyeballs in school work, best friends, boyfriend, and anything else you could possibly imagine over the last couple of months. Its been great though, it really has. 


My roomamate, Lindsay and me. She's great. She's a fabulous writer who 
seriously knows how to make everyone laugh.
 Whitney. She's the littlest person I know and I love her to death. She's crude and little and gets away with most things. She has her own language that we're slowly getting used to.
Lindsey! I love this girl, she's sweet, funny and super charismatic when she wants to be. She's also given me the nickname, MamaBear. (Whitney's a weirdo in this picture)


   I've managed to find the best friends I could possibly imagine, and out of a pure miracle, I'm living with them, and will be next year and hopefully more than that. I love them so much, seriously. Yes, we can all drive each other crazy sometimes, but I've never had a friendship like this. One where I tell them everything, and we just do the weirdest shit we can possibly think of together because we know none of us will judge the others. I've seen way more and heard way more about all of their business than I could ever want to, but I don't mind because I love them, and I'm just so thankful for them. 


  School is great. I love it, I'm so glad I ended up where I did. I couldn't have asked for a better college experience, seriously. I'm in love with it. 


  Boyfriend. He's great, really. We've friends for a while. It somehow developed into more, don't ask me how, it just happened. It still confused me, but I'm okay with that. I can't wait to see where this relationship goes. 


I just wanted to update a little bit, partly because I kind of just remembered about this and partly because I missed everyone on here and I feel horrible for losing touch with so many great people out here in the blogland that I adore so much. 


I know I don't update this as much as I'd like to, but I tumble now, its addicting as so easy. Please follow me if you'd like. 


http://tarvistalkshere.tumblr.com/


Lastly, I need to read this everyday. Every single day.

“If you’re feeling frightened about what comes next, don’t be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don’t waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you’ll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.”


- Gilmore Girls

1 comment:

  1. im so so happy you are having the perfect college experience :)

    love you my favourite little college girl xxx

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.