What exactly constitutes a regret? What exactly makes a life worth living, time well spent and actions worth sharing?
I like to say I have "no regrets", and in a sense, this is a true statement. I live for the fact that everything I have ever done was done with some sort of intention. If I did it, then I had to have wanted to do it, right? Does that make me selfish? Not in every sense. Of course I've done things I haven't wanted to, my altruistic moments for the people I care for, and the ones that have touched my heart. Even then, the action may not be my greatest desire, but my affection for them is. My ability to give myself to them in some way is my desire, to show them that I care and that I love them is such a great desire of mine.
Now to this "You only live once", or YOLO fad. Honestly, I don't totally hate it. Yes, I hate the acronym for it, and the lack of originality that comes along with it. But at the core of this phrase, there is truth. There lies our hearts desires, craving for adventure, spontaneity and the idea that this life is all we have, why waste it? And to that idea, I say "YOLO". I say it to the nights where all I want to do is drive to the airport and sit and watch people from all over the world pour into Atlanta. To the kisses shared with boys who have captured my eyes, my mind and even my heart. To the hours spent living through the eyes of a character in a favorite, much read book. To the nights of tv-watching, late night talks, early mornings cups of coffee and the trips to cities miles away on school nights. Am I living this way everyday? No, I'm not. I'm responsible in my actions, but in my thoughts and innermost desires, I am adventurous, spontaneous and unimaginably unsettled in all my ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















Hey! This is my first visit to
ReplyDeleteyour blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting
a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!
We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole neighborhood shall be grateful to you.
ReplyDeleteMy weblog ... See more
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible paragraph.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my blog post in video O2HyperTScUmmer - myworkoutconnection.com
Also see my page: http://chatclimax.com/live-sex-chat/shemale/Princess_Tranny
Grеatе artісle. Кeеp pοsting such
ReplyDeletekіnd of informаtion on уour sitе.
Im гeallу impгеssed by your blog.
Hello thеre, Yοu've done a fantastic job. I'll certainly ԁigg іt and іn my vieω suggest to
my fгiends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this websitе.
Also visit my webpagе - internal hemorrhoids
Hi, its nice post concerning media print, we all know media is a fantastic source of facts.
ReplyDeleteMy web page :: visit website
Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write
ReplyDeletesome material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please shoot me an email if interested. Cheers!
Have a look at my webpage - http://extremefucking.Org
my web page - extreme habits in Football videos
I got this web page from my buddy who told me concerning this web page and now this time I am visiting this
ReplyDeletesite and reading very informative posts at this place.
Here is my blog: 2013 at 5:06 am
Hi there mates, good paragraph and good arguments commented here,
ReplyDeleteI am actually enjoying by these.
my blog post ... in Vintage Videos
Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
ReplyDeletegive a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
cover the same topics? Thanks for your time!
Here is my webpage - for pov cum eating countdown bonus
Hey! This is my first visit to your blog!
ReplyDeleteWe are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done
a marvellous job!
Also visit my web page: Email Console
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the
ReplyDeletefavor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
Have a look at my homepage visit
I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
ReplyDeleteThe issue is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.
Have a look at my web page; here
If you are going for finest contents like I do, just go to see this
ReplyDeletewebsite everyday for the reason that it presents feature contents,
thanks
Also visit my website :: email console
Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding something
ReplyDeletecompletely, except this piece of writing presents fastidious understanding yet.
my website :: visit
Tremendous things here. I'm very happy to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my weblog - http://pornharvest.com/index.php?m=2084179