Is most likely my favorite song ever! Its just so pure and to the point. Its how I wish I felt about someone, someone about me. I love June Cash's voice as well.
"Save your love through loneliness,
Save your love for sorrow,
I gave you my onliness
Give me your tomorrow."
Its just so...perfect. I love their story, I mean I know it wasn't perfect, but it was their own, and they went through a lot of stuff before the two finally came together as one.
So tonight I watched the Jane Austen Book Club, and it was amazing! It made me want to read all of the books! But it also made me want a love like all the people in the movie eventually came to find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments, short or small, personal or not. They all brighten my day, and I love to return the love.